Vladlena Gorbunova, Ph.D. Student
A Short Description
I was born in Pyatigorsk, a nice little town surrounded by mountains.
I left my parents place in year 2000 and went to study in Moscow. I obtained MSc degree at Moscow State University, department of Mathematics and Mechanics.
Since 2007 I am pursuing PhD Degree in Image Group, University of Copenhagen, under supervision of Marleen de Bruijne.
- Gorbunova V., Durrleman S., Lo P., Pennec X., de Bruijne M., "Lung CT Registration Combining Intensity, Curves and Surfaces",
in IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging
- Gorbunova V., Jacobs S.A.M., Lo P., Dirksen A., Nielsen M., Bab-Hadiashar A., de Bruijne M.,
"Early Detection of Emphysema Progression", to appear in Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention Conference
- Gorbuonova V., Sporring J., Lo P., Dirksen A., de Bruijne M., "Mass Preserving Registration for lung CT: EMPIRE10 Challenge Results", to
appear in Grand Challenges in Medical Image Analysis Workshop.
- Gorbunova V., Lo P., Loeve M., Tiddens H., Nielsen M., Sporring J., de Bruijne M., "Mass Preserving Registration for Lung CT", in SPIE Medical Imaging, link.
- Gorbunova V., Durrleman S., Lo P., Pennec X., de Bruijne M., "Curve- and Surface-based registration of lung CT images via currents", in Second International Workshop on Pulmonary Image Analysis, link.
- Gorbunova V., Lo P., Ashraf H., Dirksen A., Nielsen M., de Bruijne M., "Weight Preserving Registration for Monitoring Disease Progression in Lung CT", in Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention Conference, link.
Image Registration - 2D,3D Rigid and Deformable Scenes