Sporrings Reading List
Revision as of 12:45, 4 January 2010 by Sporring
The following is a list of papers, I find interesting and have in my head presently. Everyone is welcome to join in reading and discussing the content of this list and of the papers.
- Daugman, "Uncertainty relation for resolution in space, spatial frequency, and orientation optimized by two-dimensional visual cortical filters", J. Opt. Soc. Am. A/Vol. 2, No. 7/July 1985, http://www.opticsinfobase.org/abstract.cfm?URI=josaa-2-7-1160
- Franken & Duits, "Crossing-Preserving Coherence-Enhancing Diffusion on Invertible Orientation Scores", Int J Comput Vis (2009) 85: 253�278, http://www.springerlink.com/content/l66g61q8257u56jv/
- Wacholder et al., "Assessing the Probability That a Positive Report is False: An Approach for Molecular Epidemiology Studies", Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 96, No. 6, March 17, 2004, http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/short/96/6/434
- Brubaker et al., "Physics-Based Human Motion Modeling for People Tracking: A Short Tutorial", course notes iccv 2009, http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~ls/iccv2009tutorial/
- Wainwright & Jordan, "Graphical Models, Exponential Families, and Variational Inference", Foundations and Trends� in Machine Learning: Vol. 1: No 1�2, pp 1-305, http://www.nowpublishers.com/product.aspx?product=MAL&doi=2200000001